Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Chairperson College of NursingAdult Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: Department Chairperson – College of Nursing/Adult Health Rush University College of Nursing seeks an esteemed Department Chairperson to join our team! The Chairperson contributes to the establishment and accomplishment of the College of Nursing and Departmental goals, detailed in the College’s mission, vision and strategic plan. The non-administrative portion of the Department Chairperson position will be n...
Reference Code: 2013-0629
- Healthcare Research Assistant Clergy Wellness Study - Chicago, IL
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 2013-0648
- Assistant Professor Physician Assistant Program - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University College of Health Sciences Seeks an Assistant Professor – Physician Assistant Program to join our team! Position Highlights: The Physician Assistant Studies Program at Rush University is expanding its principal faculty complement. The Assistant Professor will contribute to the educatio...
Reference Code: 2013-0610