Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nurse Coordinator Kidney Living Donor Transplant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN with the desire to bring your clinical expertise to a Kidney Transplant Program at an academic medical center? You may be the right candidate for our Nurse Coordinator-Kidney Living Donor Transplant! .Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0497
- RN Bone Marrow Transplant Triage Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: RN Bone Marrow Transplant Triage Coordinator Outpatient Bone Marrow Transplant Position Highlights: The Bone Marrow Transplant Triage Coordinator is a registered nurse who will focus on coordinating the care of each patient as they are referred to the Center through the transplant process. The coordinator must posse...
Reference Code: 2013-0536
- Per Diem Physician Assistant Emergency Services - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Per Diem Physician Assistant, Emergency Services. Rush's Emergency Department is designated as a comprehensive emergency department and Associate Hospital by the Illinois Region XI EMS. It also carries the certification of Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Department has 57 treatment rooms, including six observation rooms and offers stat...
Reference Code: 2013-0546