Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Director of Clinical Informatics - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Liaison between nursing, clinical operations, and information systems for the acquisition and implementation of technology. Lead ongoing clinical technology optimization projects, in an effort to improve the quality and safety of patient care. Recommend emerging technology as it relates to the improvement of quality and safety. This role will have a solid line reporting structure to the Chief Medical ...
Reference Code: 2014-0347
- General Procedure Tech Radiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Part Time, Rotating Shift Position Responsibilities: Follows departmental protocols and procedures in the performance of diagnostic images Produces work in an efficient manner that meets departmental productivity standards Maintains the physical work environment...
Reference Code: 2014-0315
- IS Desktop Engineer - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Significant expertise in the distribution of packaged applications to desktop environment using Microsoft's SMS application distribution model. Candidate must be able to engineer, manage and maintain a SMS infrastructure with over 4500+ nodes. Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve desktop application issues, with the ability to identify and proactively resolve on going desktop issues. Experience in...
Reference Code: 2013-0363