Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant GyneOncology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Responsibilities: The Certified Medical Assistant in Gynecology/Oncology is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms, and performing basic skills such as vit...
Reference Code: 2013-0641
- Teacher Aide Laurance Armour Day School - Chicago, IL
- Description: An exciting opportunity to join the Rush Team! We have an immediate opening for a Teacher Aide at The Laurance Armour Day School that is part of Rush University Medical Center, a nationally known medical center that incorporates some of the nation’s finest health care, research and educational facilities. Position Highlights: The Laurance Armour Day School (L.A.D.S.) is a school and day care facility for childre...
Reference Code: 2013-0618
- Med Technologist I Blood Bank - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking a dynamic Medical Technologist Iwho exemplifies professionalism to join our Blood Bankteam- ***Weekday 2nd Shift, Rotating Weekends b/t 1st and 2nd shift***...
Reference Code: 2013-0329