Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinic Coordinator II (Neurology) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic Clinic Coordinator II to join our Neurology Department within Rush University Medical Group! The desired candidate will have the ability to multitask effectively....
Reference Code: 2014-1483
- Registered Nurse 1 10 E Tower MICU 3rd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Medical Intensive Care unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position in MICU! NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY **12 HOUR/NIGHTS** Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-1312
- Registered Nurse 1 9 Kellogg 2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to an acute med/surg unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN positions on 9 Kellogg! Position Highlights: 9Kellogg is a 26 bed acute general surgical/oncology /telemetry unit...
Reference Code: 2014-1129