Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nurse Practitioner Rheumatology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner in Rheumatology. The Nurse Practitioner functions autonomously and in collaboration with healthcare professionals and other individuals to assess, diagnose, treat, and manage patients’ health problems/needs. The individual who holds this position exemplifies the Rush mission, vision, and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies ...
Reference Code: 2014-0298
- Technical Security Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is seeking an experienced Technical Security Coordinator to join our Security Department! The ideal candidate will have a four-year college degree, experience managing technical systems and databases, and one or more years of experience in security or information technology. The Technical Security Coordinator will work closely with Medical Center Engineering and Information Systems departmen...
Reference Code: 2014-0218
- Section Administrator HematologyOncology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Section Administrator to join our Hematology/Oncology Division at Rush University Medical Center! General Summary:...
Reference Code: 2014-0212