Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant Internal Medicine - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Internal Medicine Full Time For more than a century and a half, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois has provided superior health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America , Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. We’re educating tomorrow’...
Reference Code: 2014-1912
- Intraoperative Monitoring Tech II - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Department of Anesthesiology is looking for a full-time Intraoperative Monitoring Technologist II . Position Highlights: The Intraoperative Monitoring Tech II performs all activities necessary for monitoring of standard intraoperative neurophysiological functions pertinent to the patient’s surgery as reque...
Reference Code: 2014-1938
- Assistant Unit Director for the Clinical Staffing Office - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking an experienced Assistant Unit Director for the Clinical Staffing Office with the opportunity to provide nursing leadership and direction for patient care; as well as manage day to day operations of clinical and clerical staffing for our Clinical Staffing Office. Position Highlights: Under the guidance and direction of the unit director, the assistant unit director (AUD) is the clinical liaison and as...
Reference Code: 2014-1939