Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- MRI Tech Rotating Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: 12 hour/Rotating shifts Position Responsibilities: Follows departmental protocols & procedures in the performance of exams & produces diagnostic images Maintains the work environment in a manner that meets departmental and regulatory requirements Has a working knowledge of the Radiology Information System and PACS...
Reference Code: 2013-1943
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our team as a part-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner provides care in an advanced practice nursing role for infants and their families in the delivery room, intensive care nursery, and on transport using established protocols in collaboration with attending neonatologists. The Neonatal Nurse Pract...
Reference Code: 2013-1807
- Certified Coder - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: This position is responsible for overseeing the billing ,coding guidelines and entire charge capture process including research charges for Rush University. This includes reconciliation of all charge tickets, assigning ICD-9 codes, correct use of modifier linkage, and ensuring billing government guidelines are followed. In addition, this individual will play a pivotal contact role with other Rush Dep...
Reference Code: 2013-1882