Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Graduate Research Assistant Immunology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Organize, manage, and perform experiments to answer Specific Aims of research programs supported by the National Institutes of Health. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0832
- Healthcare Research Assistant Neurology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The research assistant is under the direction of the PI. He/she will be responsible for sectioning of tissue, performance of histochemical and molecular biologic procedures aimed at studying Parkinson’s disease. Experience with molecular biological procedures and animal handling is paramount. The applicant should have experience with computers and graphics. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0749
- Social Worker II Child Psych - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you passionate about bringing your expertise to a leading healthcare organization? Do you have 5 years or more years of psychiatric clinical experience with children and adolescents? If so, you are the right candidate for our Social Worker IIposition! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0431