Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RUMG Clinic Coordinator 3 - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic RUMG Clinic Coordinator III to join our University Transplant Program at Rush University Medical Center! The desired candidate will have the ability to multitask effectively....
Reference Code: 2014-2042
- Schedule Coordinator Pediatric Specialist Call Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Do you have previous call center experience with a busy physician practice? If this describes you, then this is the job for you! We are seeking a dynamic Schedule Coordinator who exemplifies professionalism to join our Pediatric Outpatient Clinic team. General Summary:...
Reference Code: 2014-2074
- Associate Director of Stewardship Philanthropy - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks an accomplished Associate Director of Stewardship . Working with the Director of Stewardship, the Associate Director of Stewardship will implement a program of stewardship for donors that is designed to engage them in Rush’s mission and vision, inform them about Rush initiatives, campaign progress, and acknowledge and recognize gifts. This program includes a range of tactics, su...
Reference Code: 2014-2067