Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Wound and Ostomy Cert RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Wound and Ostomy Care? If so, you are the right candidate for our Wound and Ostomy RN position! In this role, you’ll promote evidence-based patient care through the integration of research and quality improvement strategies...
Reference Code: 2015-0393
- PCT 7 North Atrium Gen Med Infectious Disease 2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Patient Care Tech and are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for PCT position in the General Medicine Infectious Disease Unit **THIS IS AN EVENING SHIFT/8 HOUR POSITION**...
Reference Code: 2015-0319
- Nursing Assistant 2 Cardiac Intensive Care Unit - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Student in a BSN or Masters Entry Level RN Program passionate about bringing your experience to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit? Position Highlights: Excellent opportunity for a student nurse with a passion for Critical Care to work under the supervision of an RN in our newly transformed dynamic CICU....
Reference Code: 2015-0411