Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Admissions Specialist - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University seeks an Admissions Specialist to join our College of Health Sciences! The Admissions Specialist, under the general supervision of the Dean, or his designee, participates in recruitment, advising and admission activities with the purpose of meeting enrollment goals of the academic programs of the Rush University College of Health Sciences. The Admissions Specialist exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and...
Reference Code: 2013-0646
- Case Management Liaison Temporary - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking a Case Management Liaison PER DIEMfor our Case Management, who exemplifies professionalism to join our team- Position Highlights: The Discharge Planning Liaison works with physicians, patients, case managers, community providers, payers, and internal and external agencies to support the effective utilization of services and coordination of care for adult,...
Reference Code: 2012-1982
- Administrative Assistant II Radiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a multi-tasking individual who has experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word looking for an opportunity to work in a healthcare setting? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Administrative Assistant position in the Department of Radiology. The Administrative Assistant 2 oversees and supports the department’s administrative needs and provides administrative coordination a...
Reference Code: 2013-0578