Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Administrative Assistant 1 Accountingbookkeeping Preferred - Chicago, IL
- Description: The College of Nursing is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant I – Accounting/Bookkeeping Preferred If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant with experience in accounting/bookkeeping, you may be the ideal candidate for this position....
Reference Code: 2014-1876
- Communications Specialist - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a proficient Communications Professional with experience across multiple media platforms that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Communications Specialist position at Rush Medical College ....
Reference Code: 2014-1760
- Leadership Academy Director - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Leadership Academy Director . The Director of Leadership Development Academy will play a key role in building the leadership development talent across RUMC, by providing strategic direction and thought leadership on our development programs and processes. The Director will design and implement leadership development programs for our diverse set of leaders at Rus...
Reference Code: 2014-1927