Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinical Faculty RN Adult Health CON - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks a Clinical Faculty RN to join our team! General Summary : Clinical faculty in the Rush University College of Nursing work under the guidance and direction of the course director and the department Associate Chairperson or Chairperson. The educational activities of the clinical faculty member are course-specific. This is an unr...
Reference Code: 2013-1879
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Bone Marrow Transpla - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Bone Marrow Transplant . The Nurse Practitioner functions autonomously and in collaboration with healthcare professionals and other individuals to assess, diagnose, treat, and manage patients’ health problems/needs. The Nurse Practi...
Reference Code: 2014-1769
- Director of Development Philanthropy - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks an accomplished Director of Development for the Philanthropy Department . The Director will develop and implement a fund-raising plan to secure gifts of $50,000 and above in support of its nationally renowned Heart and Vascular program and other programs as assigned. Reporting to the Associate VP of Development, the Director of Development for the Heart and Vascular Program will serve ...
Reference Code: 2014-1751