Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Per Diem Physician Assistant Emergency Services - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Per Diem Physician Assistant, Emergency Services. Rush's Emergency Department is designated as a comprehensive emergency department and Associate Hospital by the Illinois Region XI EMS. It also carries the certification of Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Department has 57 treatment rooms, including six observation rooms and offers stat...
Reference Code: 2013-0546
- RN Manager Adult Peds Clinic - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN passionate about bringing your management skills to our Practice serving Adult and Pediatric Patients? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN Clinical Manager position! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0566
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have five or more years of radiation safety experience and are you able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of IEMA, DOT, NRC, OSHA, EPA, TJC regulations and standards? If so, then this is the job for you! We are seeking an experienced Assistant Radiation Safety Officerto join our Radiation Safety team at Rush University Medical Center! Position Highlights: Provides independen...
Reference Code: 2013-0567