Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Biller Vyridian - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Do you have previous medical business office or accounts payable experience? If this describes you, then this is the job for you! We are seeking a dynamic Account Representative (Biller)who exemplifies professionalism to join our Revenue Cycle Management team- Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0676
- Lab Tech I General Chemistry Non Benefited - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking a dynamic Laboratory Technician Iwho exemplifies professionalism to join our Laboratory/General Chemistry team- **This position is part-time, 2nd shift** Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0415
- Phlebotomist 2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Phlebotomist, Full Time, 2nd Shift Position Responsibilities: Obtains blood specimens from patients by the invasive procedure of venipuncture. Once proficient in adult and geriatric venipuncture and with additional training, the phlebotomist performs skin puncture on neonates, skin puncture or venipuncture on children and adoles...
Reference Code: 2013-0387