Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinical Social Worker - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you seeking an opportunity to bring your Counseling talents to assist Veterans and their Families? Consider a Full-Time Clinical Social Worker position in a brand new program. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-0039
- Clinical Performance Improvement Consultant II - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an analytical and innovative process improvement clinical professional with cost-saving and project management expertise that is looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Clinical Performance Improvement Consultant II position in the Quality...
Reference Code: 2014-1723
- Director of Patient Safety - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Clinical Professional with exceptional project management and process improvement experience along with patient safety expertise that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Director of Patient Safety position in the Quality Improvement Department at Rush University Medical Center!...
Reference Code: 2014-1674