Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Sr Sourcing Specialist Recruitment - Chicago, IL
- Description: Senior Sourcing Specialist, Recruitment If you’re an accomplished HR talent acquisition professional with subject matter expertise in sourcing and recruiting passive candidates, consider this opportunity to utilize your talent at Chicago’s leading academic medical center that is transforming the landscape of medicine. Rush University Medical Center is looking for a seasoned Sourcing Specialist to develop pro...
Reference Code: 2013-1842
- Sr HR Consultant Sr Recruiter - Chicago, IL
- Description: Sr. HR Consultant / Sr. Recruiter Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country, Rush is an outstanding place to enhance your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. We are seeking a dynamic, high-performing recruitment professional who is passionate about furthering that goal through talent management, recruitment, and delivering a world-class candidate experience. This indivi...
Reference Code: 2013-1843
- Development Director Rush NeuroBehavioral Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Development Director for the Rush NeuroBehavioral Center. The Rush NeuroBehavioral Center (RNBC) empowers children, teens, and young adults with social, emotional, and learning challenges to build on their strengths and thrive in life and relationships. We live our mission through exceptional service, clinical and educational innovation, and ground-breaking rese...
Reference Code: 2013-1885