Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant Endocrinology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Endocrinology Full Time Position Responsibilities: The Certified Medical Assistant in Endocrinology is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment r...
Reference Code: 2014-0324
- Director of Clinical Informatics - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Liaison between nursing, clinical operations, and information systems for the acquisition and implementation of technology. Lead ongoing clinical technology optimization projects, in an effort to improve the quality and safety of patient care. Recommend emerging technology as it relates to the improvement of quality and safety. This role will have a solid line reporting structure to the Chief Medical ...
Reference Code: 2014-0347
- Teacher Laurance Armour Day School - Chicago, IL
- Description: An exciting opportunity to join the Rush Team! We have an immediate opening for a Teacher at The Laurance Armour Day School that is part of Rush University Medical Center, a nationally known medical center that incorporates some of the nation’s finest health care, research and educational facilities. Position Highlights: The Laurance Armour Day School (L.A.D.S.) is a school and day care facility for children ages 4...
Reference Code: 2014-0042