Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 PAR - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to the Interventional Platform? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position Prep and Recovery! Position Highlights: Rush is one of only a few U.S. hospital embracing the Interventional Platform concept...
Reference Code: 2014-2421
- Schedule Coordinator Clinical Staffing Office - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush Medical Center is seeking a Schedule Coordinator! Position Highlights: Demonstrates the ability to fill supplemental staffing requests for the Medical Center with different level of supplemental health care workers. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision, and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures....
Reference Code: 2014-2459
- Physician Referral and Health Information Coordinator II - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush Medical Center is seeking a Physician Referral and Health Information Coordinator! Position Highlights: The Physician Referral and Health Information Coordinator II is an important member of the Rush’s Marketing and Communications team Responsible for call processing related to all activities of the Physician Referral Call Center. Services offered include, but are not limited to assisting customers with approp...
Reference Code: 2014-2512