Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Physician Liaison - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is seeking a dynamic Physician Liaison to serve as a liaison between health system, community, and faculty physicians within the Rush service area. Position Highlights: The Physician Liaison serves as a physician’s advocate and contact between health system, community, and faculty physicians within the Rush service area. The position will lead external referring community liaison effo...
Reference Code: 2015-0322
- IS Project Lead ADTCadence - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The ADT/Cadence/Prelude Project Lead provides hands-on expertise to deploy solutions for the Rush enterprise. The IS Project Lead works as a member of the Clinical Information Systems team that will support Epic’s ADT, Scheduling and Registration applications as well as other business applications requested by Rush....
Reference Code: 2015-0182
- Administrative Assistant I Skokie IL location - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an organized, well-rounded, proficient Administrative Professional that lives in the Skokie IL area? Position/Company Highlights: Work/Life: Typical hours: 8:30 - 5pm, no weekends or on call! Award Winning: Rush University Medical Center is a three time Magnet facility located in Chicago, IL - www.rush.edu Market Leadership: Considered one of the top nationally ranked hospitals in Illinois...
Reference Code: 2015-0365