Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant NeuroOncology - Chicago, IL
- Description: ...
Reference Code: 2013-0093
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Bone Marrow Transplant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Bone Marrow Transplant. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant functions as a member of the healthcare team in collaboration with a physician. He/she provides direct care to patients as well as serving as a consultant, researcher, and educator. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant promotes collaboratio...
Reference Code: 2013-0675
- Associate Director Chicago Breast Cancer Quality Consortium - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force is an organization whose mission is to act as a catalyst to eliminate racial health disparities in breast cancer in Metropolitan Chicago. The organization takes a multifaceted and community involved approach to addressing this disparity. The Chicago Breast Cancer Quality Consortium presents an opportunity for an Associate Director....
Reference Code: 2013-0713