Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 12 East Tower - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to an acute med/surg unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN positions on 12 East Tower Cardiac/NeuroSurgery Unit! Position Highlights: 12 East Tower is a 32 bed acute Cardiac/ Neurosurgery unit...
Reference Code: 2013-0533
- Physician Assistant Thoracic Surgery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Physician Assistant for Thoracic Surgery. The licensed Physician Assistant provides high quality, comprehensive care for patients with thoracic diseases. He/She coordinates the provision of clinical care for patients pre and post surgery. The Physician Assistant acts as the liaison between the physician(s), floor nursing staff, residents, fellows, and other nurs...
Reference Code: 2013-0632
- Research Assistant Biological Rhythms Research LabPsychology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Join a team of researchers conducting experiments on human circadian rhythms and sleep. All of our studies are relevant to shift work, jet lag and the “social jet lag” experienced by teenagers when they have to wake up early for school. Research assistant duties include recruiting subjects, running subjects in the study protocols, analyzing data and making graphs. Senior research assist...
Reference Code: 2013-0607