Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Project Coordinator Hospital Operations - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a self-motivated Project Coordinator looking for a challenging opportunity in a fast-paced healthcare environment? If this describes your expertise and interests, you may be the right candidate for the Project Coordinator position in the Hospital Operations Department at Rush University Medical Center! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2015-0159
- Nurse Practitioner Primary Care Walk In Clinic Per Diem - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Per Diem Nurse Practitioner for the Primary Care Walk- In Clinic . The Nurse Practitioner is an Illinois licensed advanced practice nurse who functions as a member of the health care team in collaboration with a physician as defined in the Rush Collaborative Practice Agreement. The nurse practitioner provides direct care to patients within the practice of the co...
Reference Code: 2015-0095
- Chief Research Administrator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Chief Research Administrator for The Office of Research Affairs (ORA) . The Office of Research Affairs (ORA) is responsible for overall research administration and shares in the fiscal administration of the institution’s grants, contracts, and clinical research activities. Also, the Office is responsible for regulatory operations that encompass the IRB, I...
Reference Code: 2015-0107