Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Associate Vice President Human Resources - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for an Associate Vice President, Human Resources. The Associate Vice President, Human Resources will support the Provost and Vice Provost of Rush University, the Associate Provost of Student Services, the Deans of the Medical College, College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, and Graduate College and other physician and non-physician faculty through a proactive ...
Reference Code: 2014-0642
- Administrative Assistant III Cardiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks a highly experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Cardiology Team! The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in addition to five or more years supporting senior-level leaders in a healthcare environment. General Summary: Under the direction of the Division Administrator the Administrative Assistant III is responsible for assisting the Chief/ Senior Vice Chair...
Reference Code: 2014-0561
- Budget Administrator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you like working with numbers? We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Budget Administrator to join our Research & Clinical Trials Central Operations team at Rush University Medical Center! General Summary: This Position serves a liaison between the Principal Investigator, Coverage Analysts and the Investigator/or Sponso...
Reference Code: 2014-0524