Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Community Outreach Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Road Home Program: The Center for Veterans and their Families at Rush (RHP) is a clinical resource center dedicated to assisting and supporting current service members (Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard), veterans, and their families, with vital clinic services focused on PTSD, TBI counseling and therapies. RHP will provide those services in support and collaboration with existing veteran and se...
Reference Code: 2014-2555
- Building Maintenance Worker - Chicago, IL
- Description: H.E.L.P UNION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT BUILDLING SERVICE WORKER/DAY SHIFT Position Responsibilities: The Building Maintenance person will apply a general knowledge of the Electric, Electronic, HVAC, Plumbing, and Carpentry trades. Should be able to repair and/or replace components and/or equipment within the confines of a room. Should be capable of solving various problems, but is not expected to perform troubleshooting funct...
Reference Code: 2015-0154
- MRI Tech - Chicago, IL
- Description: MRI Tech, Full Time, 1 st Shift Position Highlights: Provides quality patient care in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Applies knowledge of the modality to produce quality diagnostic images....
Reference Code: 2015-0380