Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nursing Assistant 2 Neonatal Intensive Care - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Baccalaureate or Masters Entry Level Student Nurse passionate about bringing your talents to an established Neonatal Intensive Care Unit? If so, you may be the right candidate for our Nursing Assistant 2 position! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-0611
- Medical Physics Fellow - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Medical Physics Fellow with the Medical Physics team at Rush University Medical Center! POSITION SUMMARY: This position provides clinical and academic physics services in accordance with the highest standard of practice...
Reference Code: 2014-0429
- PCT 12 W Tower Neurology 1st Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Patient Care Tech/C.N.A. and are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for PCT position in the 12 W Tower- Neurology Unit ....
Reference Code: 2014-0570