Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 13 E Tower Ortho 2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Orthopedics? If so, you are the right candidate for our Unit Based Per Diem RN position in our Med/Surg Orthopedic Unit! **8 HOUR/2nd SHIFT** Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-1837
- Community Health RN Faculty Practice College of Nursing - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking a dynamic Community/Public Health RN Faculty Practice – College of Nursing who exemplifies professionalism to join our team- Position Highlights: The Community/Public Health Nurse is a nurse with knowledge in a specialized area of nursing who promotes and provides quality care to individuals, groups, and communities. The Community/Public Health Nurse supports the mission of the College of Nursing (CO...
Reference Code: 2014-1806
- Clinical Faculty RN Adult Health CON - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks a Clinical Faculty RN to join our team! General Summary : Clinical faculty in the Rush University College of Nursing work under the guidance and direction of the course director and the department Associate Chairperson or Chairperson. The educational activities of the clinical faculty member are course-specific. This is an unr...
Reference Code: 2013-1879