Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 Radiology Special Procedure - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Radiology Registered Nurse? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the RN II- Radiology position in the Radiology Special Procedure Department . Ranked among the top academic me...
Reference Code: 2014-1654
- Project Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is looking for a Project Coordinator! Position Highlights: This staff is part of the 1-MaC (I Made a Choice) project that will implement HIV outreach , counseling , testing and referral and education interventions to at-risk youth. The team will engage clients into care and supportive services...
Reference Code: 2014-1676
- Director Development & Communication Breast Cancer Task Force - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have a passion for healthcare and human services along with funding experience? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Director of Development and Communication position with the Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force at Rush University Medical Center ....
Reference Code: 2014-1620