Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Coordinator I - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking a dynamic Research Coordinator I to join our Cancer Center team at Rush University Medical Center! Position Highlights: Rush University Cancer Center (RUCC) Clinical Trials Office...
Reference Code: 2014-1418
- Building Maintenance Worker - Chicago, IL
- Description: H.E.L.P UNION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT BUILDLING SERVICE WORKER/DAY SHIFT **3 POSITIONS AVAILABLE** Position Responsibilities: The Building Maintenance person will apply a general knowledge of the Electric, Electronic, HVAC, Plumbing, and Carpentry trades. Should be able to repair and/or replace components and/or equipment within the confin...
Reference Code: 2013-1883
- Associate Director of Development Corporate & Foundation Relations - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for an Associate Director of Development Corporate and Foundation Relations for the office of Philanthropy . The Associate Director of Development is responsible for pursuing funding from corporate and foundation sources to support programs and projects at Rush University Medical Center. The Corporate and Foundation Relations team contributes to the Medical Center's s...
Reference Code: 2014-1369