Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Registered Nurse Cardiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The research nurse will provide patient care through a diverse role as a clinician, educator, researcher and consultant. The research nurse works in a collaborative relationship with the physicians, nurses, scientists, and affiliate institution's physicians and nurses. The primary objectives of this position are to recruit, screen, accrue, monitor, provide therapeutic interventions under the directio...
Reference Code: 2013-0464
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow Diagnostic Radiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The job duties and responsibilities of the Postdoctoral Research Fellow are conducting and design experiments in the group’s research projects. Assist and collaborate with other investigators in the research projects, prepare papers for publication and documents in communication Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0534
- Nurse Coordinator Kidney Living Donor Transplant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN with the desire to bring your clinical expertise to a Kidney Transplant Program at an academic medical center? You may be the right candidate for our Nurse Coordinator-Kidney Living Donor Transplant! .Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0497