Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinical Social Worker LCSW - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush Medical Center is seeking a Clinical Social Worker! Position Highlights: This is an Illinois Licensed Clinical Social Worker who provides patient care through a diverse role as a clinician, educator, care coordinator and advocate. The incumbent is an integral member of the Centralized Complex Care Coordination (4C) team at Rush, which is tasked with providing 4C for the Medical Home Network (MHN) Accountable Care Org...
Reference Code: 2014-1743
- Clinical Social Worker Palliative Care - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with a passion to work in Palliative Care? Consider a position in a Leading Academic Medical Center! Overview: The palliative care social worker will provide inpatien...
Reference Code: 2014-1818
- Physician LiaisonStrategic Outreach Consultant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is seeking a dynamic Physician Liaison to serve as a liaison between health system, community, and faculty physicians within the Rush service area. Position Highlights: The Physician Liaison serves as a physician’s advocate and contact between health system, community, and faculty physicians within the Rush service area. The pos...
Reference Code: 2014-1904