Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nurse Certification Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in working with a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Nurse Certification Coordinator to supplement our Case Management team at Rush University Medical Center! General Summary: The Nurse Certification Coordinator assists in maintaining patient insurance certification, denial avoidance, and/or working post discharge wor...
Reference Code: 2014-1813
- Wound and Ostomy Cert RN (Part Time) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Wound and Ostomy Care? If so, you are the right candidate for our Wound and Ostomy RN position! In this role, you’ll promote evidence based patient care through the integration of research and quality improvement strategies in your clinical practice. You’ll provide and coordinate care for patients with wound, skin and ostomy needs includi...
Reference Code: 2014-2276
- Compliance Coding Analyst I - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Are you an experienced Coding Analyst? Then this is the role for you! Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic Compliance Coding Analyst I who exemplifies professionalism to join our Compliance Assessment and Monitoring team-...
Reference Code: 2014-2376