Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Supply Chain Tech 1 - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Supply Chain Tech I. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for the day to day receipt and distribution of supplies to the medical center units and affiliates. This individual will promote and be supportive of the institutional ICARE values (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence), the IConnect Service Behaviors, and exemplify Supply Ch...
Reference Code: 2014-2217
- Practice Administrator Radiation - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Radiation Therapeutic Department at Rush University Medical Center is looking to add an innovative Practice Administrator to their team! This position requires some travel to Rush Oak Park. Position Highlights: Manages one or more small, related Practices and/or satellites. Manages all aspects of Practice (clinical, operational and administrative)....
Reference Code: 2014-2064
- Physician Practice Project Manager - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Financial Planning and Analysis department at Rush University Medical Group is looking to add a highly analytical Physician Practice Project Manager to their team! Position Highlights: Support Medical Group and School of Medicine leadership with financial planning and analysis across clinical, education, and research missions, and collaborate with hospital and corporate departments . Exemplify the Rush values of innov...
Reference Code: 2014-2001