Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Protocol Coordinator Ophthamology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Protocol Coordinator-Ophthamology Position Overview: The Protocol Coordinator is responsible for managing both at the administrative and clinical level all aspects of assigned vision research clinical studies. Join a collegial staff in our nationally known Eye Center. For each study the coordinator coordinates all aspects from inception to completion, handling day to day operations for the study. This includes but not l...
Reference Code: 2013-1874
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow Internal Med - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you passionate about bringing your expertise to a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking a Postdoctoral ResearchFellow who is a mature and motivated individual and well trained in area Internal Medicine to join our team. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-1881
- Nurse Director Advanced Practice Provider Institute - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Nurse Director, Advanced Practice Provider Institute. The Director is responsible for all facets of the delivery of quality patient care by the Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) within RUMC Clinical Affairs. This position works collaboratively with operations, medical, and nursing leadership to provide leadership and operational dire...
Reference Code: 2013-1826