Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinic Coordinator Anesthesiology Pain Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is looking for a Clinic Coordinator to join its Anesthesiology Pain Center The Clinic Coordinator effectively performs all receptionist duties while ensuring that front desk is maintained and operated in orderly and efficient manner. He/she will facilitate workflow and optimize the patient experience. The coordinator exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with...
Reference Code: 2014-0323
- Security Officer Second Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center seeks a Second Shift Security Officer to join our team! Position Highlights: Our Security Officer will provide physical and psychological protection for all Rush University Medical Center patients, visitors, students and employees. The security officer will report and document all infractions of rules, regulations and policies...
Reference Code: 2014-0192
- Director Clinical Outcomes Rush Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Director of Clinical Outcomes and Population Health is responsible for developing a planned, systematic, network approach for identification, design, measurement, prioritization and monitoring of quality, population management and pay for performance initiatives. The Director establishes and implements performance improvement methodologies to achieve clinical outcomes. The Director provides networ...
Reference Code: 2014-0340