Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Lab Tech I Blood Bank - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking a dynamic Laboratory Technician Iwho exemplifies professionalism to join our Laboratory/Blood Bank team- **This is a part-time, non-benefited, rotating shift position** Posit...
Reference Code: 2012-2273
- Research Assistant Psychiatry - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Assists in the recruitment, implementation, systems management and support of clinical research programs in the Department of Psychiatry. Coordinates clinical research programs including client services, planning and project design, and legal compliance. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0587
- Research Tech VQA LAB - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Research Tech will perform laboratory or other technical procedures in complex scientific testing or research experiments at a high level of technical proficiency, and/or to develop new procedural routines and methods for clinical or other laboratory use when needed. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0583