Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant General Surgery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Responsibilities: Assists Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in the department of General Surgery Administers intramuscular injections, immunizations, small volume nebulizer treatment, over-the-counter medications under the direction of a Physician Will travel to Rush Oak Park...
Reference Code: 2013-0665
- Senior Compensation Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Senior Compensation Analyst. Reporting directly to the AVP of Total Rewards, the Senior Compensation Analyst will assist in the design, development, execution, and communication of company compensation programs, tools, and processes. He/she will conduct analysts of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external compet...
Reference Code: 2013-0778
- JRB Activities Coordinator Driver Part time (Rotating Shift) - Chicago, IL
- Description: JRB Activities Coordinator- PART-TIME (Rotating Shift) Position Highlights: The JRB Activities Coordinator operates the JRB vehicles, drives residents, patients, staff and equipment to predetermined sites for recreational/therapeutic purposes The JRB Activities Coordinator orchestrates and executes ongoing and special activities for the JRB residents...
Reference Code: 2013-0579