Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Education Quality Coordinator RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN interested in coordinating educational and quality activities? Consider our PACU Education Quality Coordinator RN position! Position Overview The PACU Education Quality Coordinator (EQC) is responsible for the oversight and holds accountability for the educational and quality activities across all Interventional Platform Prep and Recovery areas at Rush University Medical Center. The IP includes OR, Endoscopy...
Reference Code: 2014-1923
- Department Manager - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a detail-oriented professional with exceptional writing and multi-tasking skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Department Manager position in the Office of Student Affairs at Rush University. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-2149
- RN Supplemental Staffing Psych Float Tier 5 Rotating Shifts - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Opportunity to float to all Psych Units Adult Psych Child Psych Gero Psych...
Reference Code: 2014-2137