Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Talent Management Consultant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Talent Management Consultant provides Rush leaders with key services to support their business strategies by implementing human capital strategies and launching robust organizational effectiveness initiatives that enable the functional area. This individual offers an integrated suite of talent management strategies, methods, tools, and resources that help leaders achieve high performance and engag...
Reference Code: 2014-1652
- Registered Nurse 2 Mother Baby Unit - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN eager to bring your passion for OB to our newly transformed Mother Baby Unit? If so, you may be the right candidate for our RN position! Position Highlights :...
Reference Code: 2014-1583
- RN Care Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center is seeking a RN Care Coordinator! Position Highlights: The RN Care Coordinator, Population Health is an Illinois licensed registered nurse who provides patient care through a diverse role as a clinician, educator, care coordinator and advocate. This position is an integral member of the Centralized Complex Care Coordination (4C) team at Rush, which is tasked with providing 4C for the Medical...
Reference Code: 2014-1621