Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Coordinator Cancer Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for coordinating research activities for Rush University Cancer Center (RUCC) Clinical Trials Office (CTO). The CRC ensures timely, high quality data submissions, regulatory compliance, and maintains good sponsor relations. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0575
- IS Senior Analyst EpicCare Ambulatory - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Information Services Senior Analyst works as a member of the Clinical Information Services team that will implement and/or support the EpicCare Ambulatory application as well as other applications requested by the hospital. Under minimal supervision, analyzes problems in terms of Rush workflows, Epic functionality and end user knowledge. Is a known expert for his/her application(s), applying know...
Reference Code: 2013-0510
- Lab Research Assistant Alzheimers Disease Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Laboratory Research Assistant I coordinates and performs day-to-day activities related to routine and complex biochemical, molecular, and histopathologic laboratory procedures involving human postmortem and antemortem biospecimens in support of several multi-disciplinary research studies of aging and Alzheimer’s disease. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0647