Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Accreditation and Compliance Manager - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized healthcare professional with strong computer skills and quality experience that is looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team ? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Accreditation and Compliance Manager position in the Bone...
Reference Code: 2014-2355
- Assistant Unit Director RN (Neuroscience ICU) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN passionate about bringing your critical care and Leadership expertise to a NeuroScience ICU? If so, you are the right candidate for our Assistant Unit Director position! Position Highlights: Position is the clinical liaison and business manager of the NeuroICU....
Reference Code: 2014-2270
- Associate Professor CommunityMental Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking a dynamic Associate Professor (RN) – College of Nursing who exemplifies professionalism to join our team- Position Highlights: The faculty member of the College of Nursing contributes to the mission of the college by integrating the roles of teacher, researcher, clinician, and leader. The faculty portion will be negotiated with the Chairperson, based on the needs of the College of Nursing and the Nur...
Reference Code: 2014-1961