Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 13 East Tower Orthopedics - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Orthopedics? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position in our Med/Surg Orthopedic Unit! Position Highlights: The orthopedic physicians are ranked number 1...
Reference Code: 2013-1866
- Registered Nurse 2 Emergency Room - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN passionate about bringing your expertise to an established Emergency Room at a leading academic medical center that is changing the landscape of medicine? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN Emergency Room position! Position Highlights: Opportunities to undertake research and by funding ongoing education and professional development through R...
Reference Code: 2013-1875
- Clinical Data Analyst Rush Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Clinical Analyst supports clinical and business intelligence at Rush Health. The Clinical Analyst will support key clinical processes, the development of clinical intelligence projects, and data sourcing. This individual will work with the technical team and internal customers to understand and communicate clinical processes and outcomes utilizing Rush Health Clinical Intelligence solutions. The ...
Reference Code: 2013-1900