Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinical Dietitan - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights : The Clinical Dietitian functions independently and provides medical nutrition therapy for geriatric, pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients. This expertise in medical nutrition therapy is utilized to provide direct patient care, contribute to the health-care team, train nutrition students and participate in research studies. In addition, this clinician interacts daily with patients, physicians, nu...
Reference Code: 2014-2129
- Pharmacist Critical Care Temporary - Chicago, IL
- Description: Critical Care Pharmacist, Temporary The pharmacist position is responsible for patient care in the adult medicine, critical care, operating room [OR] pharmacy satellite areas. These positions are responsible for operational pharmacy services to adult patients in the Medical Intensive Care Unit [MICU], Coronary Care Unit [CCU], Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit [NSICU], Surgical Intensive Care Unit [SICU], Emergency Departm...
Reference Code: 2013-0402
- Physical Therapist - Chicago, IL
- Description: Physical Therapist, Part Time Join the Physical Therapy team at Rush University Medical Center, and you will join a dedicated team of PT professionals in a challenging and rewarding clinical setting. We offer an environment that allows for your development and growth, with opportunities that suit both the seasoned therapist and the new graduate. Position Highlights: Excellent teamwork and collaborative e...
Reference Code: 2014-2117