Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Director of Mentoring Programs - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Are you a results-oriented academic scholar and leader? Do you have higher education administration experience and are you knowledgeable of extramural and intramural research funding opportunities? If this describes you, the...
Reference Code: 2013-0506
- Research Supervisor RN Alzheimer's Disease Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Functions as primary nurse for multiple RADC patient-oriented studies, which include ongoing phase I-IV clinical trials and other NIH and foundation-funded studies, accepting accountability for the clinical care of patients and responsibility for the complete and accurate sample/data collection and documentation Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0548
- Nurse Coordinator Kidney Living Donor Transplant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN with the desire to bring your clinical expertise to a Kidney Transplant Program at an academic medical center? You may be the right candidate for our Nurse Coordinator-Kidney Living Donor Transplant! .Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0497