Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant Internal MedicineDowntown - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Internal Medicine Full Time ***This position is located in downtown Chicago*** For more than a century and a half, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois has provided superior health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America...
Reference Code: 2015-0067
- Emergency Department Patient Liaison - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking an experience, dynamic and motivated Emergency Department Patient Liaison for our Emergency Department at Rush University Medical Center! ** PART TIME - 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. AND/OR 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m ** General Summary:...
Reference Code: 2015-0147
- Administrative Manager Pulmonary Department - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an Administrative Professional with exceptional organizational and customer service skills? You may be the right candidate for Administrative Manager in our Pulmonary Department! Position Highlights: Primary responsibilities involve departmental or section processes for the Pulmonary Department. This includes the day-to-day operations of the clinic, front desk staff management, general admin...
Reference Code: 2015-0116