Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Database Program Analyst Rush Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Programmer Analyst will work with users to develop data extracts from source systems for Rush Health, a clinically integrated network of physicians and hospitals working together to improve health through high quality, efficient health services covering the spectrum of patient care from wellness, prevention and health promotion, to disease management and complex care management. Our network inclu...
Reference Code: 2013-1947
- Decision Support Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Decision Support Analyst works with the Manager, focusing on Clinical Resource Management (CRM) initiatives to provide financial and clinical data analysis for departments/ programs throughout the medical center. CRM consists of multi-disciplinary teams who review financial and clinical quality-outcome data for specific patient populations. The purpose is to reduce the cost of patient care while ...
Reference Code: 2013-1946
- Certified Coder - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: This position is responsible for overseeing the billing ,coding guidelines and entire charge capture process including research charges for Rush University. This includes reconciliation of all charge tickets, assigning ICD-9 codes, correct use of modifier linkage, and ensuring billing government guidelines are followed. In addition, this individual will play a pivotal contact role with other Rush Dep...
Reference Code: 2013-1882