Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RN Clinical Coordinator ObGyne Clinic - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN passionate about bringing your expertise to a thriving OB/GYNE Practice? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN Clinical Coordinator at our Rush! POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:...
Reference Code: 2014-1380
- Part Time Clinic Coordinator II (Lincoln Park) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic Part-Time Clinic Coordinator II to join our team MSP-Anchor team! The desired candidate will have excellent customer service skills and prior medical office experience!...
Reference Code: 2014-1515
- Document Specialist I RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Clinical Documentation Specialist I for our Case Management team at Rush University Medical Center! POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: Responsible for improving the overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation. The Clinical Documentation Specialist facilitates modifications to clinical documentation through interaction with physicians, nursing staff, other patient care givers, and...
Reference Code: 2014-1360