Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RUMG Surgery Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic RUMG Surgery Coordinator to join our MSP University Gyne Oncology team! Position Highlights: Provides general coordination of all surg...
Reference Code: 2014-1323
- Health Physicist - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Rush University Medical Center has two radioactive material licenses and is registered as an operator of machine sources of radiation. A specific license of Limited Scope authorizes clinical uses of radioactive material. A specific license of broad scope type A authorizes the use of radioactive material in research. The Health Physicist provides independent evaluation and supervision of safety and com...
Reference Code: 2014-1305
- Certified Medical Assistant Senior Care - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Responsibilities: The Certified Medical Assistant, Senior Care is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting. The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms, and performing basic skills such as vital signs an...
Reference Code: 2014-1224