Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nurse Clinician 2 HematologyOncology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN looking for a unique opportunity to utilize your expertise in Hematology/Oncology? Consider our Hematologic Malignancies/BMT Nurse Clinician II position Position Highlights : Pleasant environment with office at Cook Co. consulting with MDs and other hem/onc staff at Cook Co and Rush to c...
Reference Code: 2014-0668
- Pharmacist Informatics - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Summary: The Pharmacist in Information Systems specializes in the medication process, from ordering to administration, and is responsible for effective process design, development, and implementation of the Electronic Medical Record and Clinical Decision Support. As well, this role supports pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and other clinicians as the resource for requests related to Epic and other pharmacy techno...
Reference Code: 2014-1644
- RN Clinical Coordinator Peds Hematology Oncology Part Time - Chicago, IL
- Description: RN Clinical Coordinator- Outpatient Pediatric Hematology Oncology Part time (64 hrs/pay period) Overview The RN Clinical Coordinator is an Illinois licensed registered nurse who actively provides supervised patient care in an ambulatory care setting. The nurse works in a collaborative relationship with other members of the health care team to coordinate the care of patients Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 2014-1541