Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Pharmacist Retail Pharmacy - Chicago, IL
- Description: General Summary: The Registered Pharmacist, under the direction of the Pharmacy Unit Manager performs professional functions generally associated with the practice of pharmacy in the retail setting for the retail pharmacy. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Interprets and validates prescriptions in regard to such attributes as legibility and authenticity....
Reference Code: 2014-1586
- Breast Cancer Research Nurse - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Research Nurse looking to join a dedicated team of professionals dedicated to improving outcomes for breast cancer? Consider a key RN position the Rush University Cancer Center! The Rush Cancer Center comprises all of the cancer-related clinical, research and educational efforts at Rush, crossing 20 departments, divisions and s...
Reference Code: 2014-1671
- Certified Medical Assistant Neurosurgery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Neurosurgery Full Time Position Responsibilities: The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners, and Registered Nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms, and performi...
Reference Code: 2014-1525