Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse I Mother Baby Unit - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN eager to bring your passion for OB to our newly transformed Mother Baby Unit? If so, you may be the right candidate for our RN position! Position Highlights :...
Reference Code: 2014-0555
- Registered Nurse 2 Neuroscience ICU 3rd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to NeuroScience Intensive Care unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position in Neuroscience ICU! Position Highlights: Neuro ICU is a 28 bed intensive care unit...
Reference Code: 2014-0517
- Biller Vyridian - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Biller is responsible for processing all billing related functions within the revenue cycle department. This includes data entry of charges into EPIC, processing actions to release charges from EPIC and day to day functions related to financial correspondence received from the lockbox, courier, mail, fax or other locations. This position demonstrates general knowledge of billing practices and main...
Reference Code: 2014-0514