Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RESPIRATORY THERAPIST Per diem - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Respiratory Therapist passionate about bringing your expertise to an established leading academic medical center that is changing the landscape of medicine? If so, you are the right candidate for our Respiratory Therapist position! .Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0280
- Research Assistant Cancer Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Research Assistant will perform basic research at a moderate level of proficiency. The research assistant conducts research with integrity and interacts with individuals within the laboratory and from other laboratories to learn and apply new methods and to develop new protocols for projects. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0457
- Teacher Aide Laurance Armour Day School - Chicago, IL
- Description: An exciting opportunity to join the Rush Team! We have an immediate opening for a Teacher Aide at The Laurance Armour Day School that is part of Rush University Medical Center, a nationally known medical center that incorporates some of the nation’s finest health care, research and educational facilities. Position Highlights: The Laurance Armour Day School (L.A.D.S.) is a school and day care facility for childre...
Reference Code: 2013-0618