Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- BED MANAGEMENT RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Bed Management? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position in Bed Management! Position Highlights: Coordinates safe and efficient patient flow and appropriate patient placement using critic...
Reference Code: 2013-0693
- Mammographer - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Responsibilities: Provides quality patient care in an efficient and cost-effective manner and applies technical knowledge of breast imaging to produce quality diagnostic images. Position Qualifications Include: - Formal training in an accredited Radiologic Technology Program. - Valid Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety license....
Reference Code: 2013-0670
- Pathology Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Responsibilities: Assists the resident and attending pathologists in the surgical pathology and autopsy pathology grossing areas. Oversees the grossing area as directed by the Laboratory Manager. Position Qualifications Include: Requires a bachelor's/master's degree from an accredited Pathology Assistant program Certification or eligibility for certification Two years of applicable experience in an anatomi...
Reference Code: 2013-0633