Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Rehabilitation Aide Physical TherapyPart Time - Chicago, IL
- Description: **Part Time/Union position*** 20 hours per week The Rehabilitation Aide assists in carrying out patient- and non-patient related activities some of which require heavy lifting, such as positioning, ambulating and transferring patients. All activities are assigned and supervised by a licensed therapy practitioner. Aides at all times will exemplify the Rush mission, vision and values and act in accordance with Rush and depa...
Reference Code: 2014-2143
- Project Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Quality Improvement Department at Rush University Medical Center is looking to add a detail-oriented Project Coordinator to their team! Position Highlights: The Project Coordinator provides support to the Director and Departments of Quality and Performance Improvement. The Project Coordinator works collaboratively with others to support divisional and organizational goals while fostering a collegial environment and is...
Reference Code: 2014-2126
- Environmental Tech Part Time2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Environmental Technician – Part Time - 2nd Shift Position Highlights: Under general supervision of an Environmental Services supervisor, cleans, maintains and services assigned areas throughout the medical Center. Position Responsibilities : 10 Step Cleaning...
Reference Code: 2014-2026