Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Coordinator RN Clinical Trials Central Operations - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: This position assists Principal Investigators' throughout multiple areas and specialties throughout the Medical center to with Phase I-IV drug and device clinical trials. The research nurse will function as the primary nurse for the study and subjects, ensuring strict adherence to the protocol and complete and accurate sample/data collection and documentation. Assist with the RUMC investigator with r...
Reference Code: 2013-0539
- Registered Nurse 2 Prep & Recovery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to the Interventional Platform? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position Prep and Recovery! Position Highlights: Rush is one of only a few U.S. hospital embracing the Interventional Platform concept...
Reference Code: 2013-0711
- JRB Activities Coordinator Driver Part time (Rotating Shift) - Chicago, IL
- Description: JRB Activities Coordinator- PART-TIME (Rotating Shift) Position Highlights: The JRB Activities Coordinator operates the JRB vehicles, drives residents, patients, staff and equipment to predetermined sites for recreational/therapeutic purposes The JRB Activities Coordinator orchestrates and executes ongoing and special activities for the JRB residents...
Reference Code: 2013-0579