Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Financial Representative 1 Billing & Collections - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Billing Financial Representative will actively work claim edits in EPIC and Ecare. They will utilize current work queues with effective use of systems and resources. Contacts departments with proactive goals to resolve missing data issues, answer open questions, and assure financial commitment. Assist in some patient A/R projects as necessary. Candidate uses techniques to aid in decreasing outstan...
Reference Code: 2014-1420
- Medical Equipment Technician - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Medical Equipment Technician maintains, inspects, repairs and distributes portable patient care equipment to meet the needs of hospital staff and clinical personnel in the performance of their duties. Position Highlights: Conducts preventative maintenance on a daily and annual basis to comply with the required preventive maintenance program. Performs visual and clinical inspection of incoming equipment to...
Reference Code: 2014-2493
- Certified Medical Assistant Endocrinology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Endocrinology Full Time For more than a century and a half, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois has provided superior health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America , Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. We’re educating tomorrow’s h...
Reference Code: 2014-2365