Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Assistant Alzheimer's Disease Center - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Under direct supervision conducts a variety of established research and clinic functions. Position Responsibilities: Schedules research participants for all trial-related activities required by research protocol Obtains...
Reference Code: 2013-0788
- Research Study Coordinator Pediatric Neurology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Oversees and manages multiple research studies and ensures successful completion of research objectives. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0299
- Graduate Research Assistant Immunology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Organize, manage, and perform experiments to answer Specific Aims of research programs supported by the National Institutes of Health. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0832