Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Credentialing Coordinator Rush Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights : Under the direction of the Director of CVO Services and Provider Data Management of Rush Health, the Credentialing Coordinator will have responsibility for coordinating, monitoring, and maintaining the credentialing and recredentialing process. This includes facilitating all aspects of appointment, reappointment, and privileging maintenance for managed care, medical staff, and non-physician providers...
Reference Code: 2014-2339
- Medical Technologist 1 Genetics Lab - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Medical Technologist passionate about bringing your expertise to a Cytogenetics Laboratory at a leading academic medical center? If so, you are the right candidate for our Medical Technologist position! Position Highlights: Opportunity to work in a full service Cytogenetics Laboratory...
Reference Code: 2014-2354
- Administrative Assistant III - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized and proficient Administrative Professional with exceptional customer service and computer skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Administrative Assistant III position in the Cardiovascular Surgery Department!...
Reference Code: 2014-2363