Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- I S Associate Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Provides outstanding 1st-level (initial) support to Rush University Medical Center customers for desktop computing hardware and software problems. Resolves problems where possible and escalates to Level 2 when unable to resolve. This position requires a broad range of experience and expertise in computer hardware, application, operating system, and network troubleshooting. Exemplifies the Rush mission...
Reference Code: 2014-1482
- Patient Access Supervisor Rush Oak Park Hospital - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush’s Patient Access Department is looking for an experienced Patient Access Supervisor for our Rush Oak Park Hospital location to be responsible for facilitating the daily operations of the registration/admitting area. These activities include assigning work duties for efficient registration of patients, maintaining employee’s schedule, weekly/monthly/annual employee monitoring and reviews, responding to i...
Reference Code: 2014-1614
- Talent Management Consultant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Talent Management Consultant provides Rush leaders with key services to support their business strategies by implementing human capital strategies and launching robust organizational effectiveness initiatives that enable the functional area. This individual offers an integrated suite of talent management strategies, methods, tools, and resources that help leaders achieve high performance and engag...
Reference Code: 2014-1652