Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Part Time - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Part-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner . Neonatal Nurse Practitioners provide care in an advanced practice nursing role for infants and their families in the delivery room, intensive care nursery, general care nursery and on transport using established protocols, under the supervision of attending neonatologists. The NNP collaborates as necessary with a variety o...
Reference Code: 2014-2380
- IS Senior Engineer (Citrix) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Information Services (IS) Senior Engineer is accountable for monitoring all systems within the Citrix infrastructure and take appropriate action when problems arise. The Senior Engineer has the technical expertise to maintain and administer all Citrix systems and ancillary services. The Senior Engineer strives to exemplify the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush polici...
Reference Code: 2014-2227
- Administrative Assistant II - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant II to join our practice at Rush University Medical Center! The desired candidate will have the ability to multitask effectively....
Reference Code: 2014-2219