Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nursing Assistant 2 Rehab Med Surg - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Nursing student looking for an opportunity to provide patient care in an Academic Medical Center? Consider an opportunity on a 18 bed short-term Rehab/Med/Surg Unit at Rush. Position Highlights: Rotating shifts, up to 1-2 shifts/week....
Reference Code: 2014-1851
- Associate Director of Student Financial Aid - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a proficient Higher Ed Professional with experience supervising a staff in a financial aid setting that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Associate Director of Student Financial Aid position at Rush University! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-1908
- Food Service Assistant 1 Dietary Cafeteria (Part time) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Under direct supervision, is responsible for preparing, portioning, serving, and clean up of food services provided to patients/ patient families, cafeteria/kiosk customers and catering customers in any department assigned work area. Required to support and follow safe food handling and sanitation procedures as stated in department, hospital, and healthcare regulatory standards Position Responsibiliti...
Reference Code: 2014-1717