Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Cashier Part time - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have experience working with a cashier register in a food service industry? If this describes your expertise and interests, you may be the right candidate for the part-time Cashier position in the Food and Nutrition services department. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-0304
- Assistant Teacher Laurance Armour Day School - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Assistant Teacher is a member of the teaching team who assists with care and education of an assigned group of children. The Assistant Teacher helps with planning, implementing curriculum, supervising children, communicating with parents, and providing a healthy, safe, and educational environment for children. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2014-0041
- Laboratory Research Asisstant I - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Lab Research Assistant I to join our Alzheimer Center at Rush University Medical Center! General Summary: The Laboratory Research Assistant I coordinates and performs day-to-day activities rela...
Reference Code: 2014-0308