Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Accounting Clerk III - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Do you have previous grant accounting experience? If this describes you, then this is the job for you! We are seeking a dynamic Accountant Clerk III who exemplifies professionalism to join our Accounting and Finance team- Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2015-0423
- Gift Shop Sales Associate - Chicago, IL
- Description: Gift Shop Sales Associate T his is a restricted part-time position with no benefits. Position Highlights: Provide courteous and efficient service to all customers including patients, visitors, physicians and staff. Exemplify the Rush mission, vision and values and act in acc...
Reference Code: 2015-0119
- RN Supplemental Staffing Tier 1 (8 hr Evening Shift) Med Surg - Chicago, IL
- Description: Join Rush Nursing Clinical Staffing RN Supplemental Medical/Surgical Float Pool! What makes Rush nurses special? Rush's Magnet designation proves that our nurses are among the best in the nation. And Rush’s shared governance model ensures that nurses have a powerful voice in determining nursing practice and standards. TIER 1: Benefit eligible; minimum 80 hours of availability per pay period; every other weekend...
Reference Code: 2015-0358