Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 Recovery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to the Interventional Platform? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position Prep and Recovery! Position Highlights: Rush is one of only a few U.S. hospital embracing the Interventional Platform concept...
Reference Code: 2013-1871
- Development Associate Donor Engagement - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? Join Rush University Medical Center! We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Development Associate for our Office of Donor Engagement, who exemplifies professionalism to join our team- Positio...
Reference Code: 2013-1837
- IS Senior Engineer Telecom - Chicago, IL
- Description: Desirable Skills/Experience Full understanding of Load Balancers, LDAP Compliant Directories; Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Outlook. The preferred candidate should possess the following: 5+ years’ experience as a lead Microsoft Exchange administrator; in-depth knowledge of messaging systems, system administration and architecture expertise; advanced Exchange 2010, Active Directory, documentation and overall Wi...
Reference Code: 2013-1655