Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Graduate Research Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Department of Pediatrics at Rush University Medical Center is looking to add a Graduate Research Assistant to their team! Position Highlights: Organize, manage, and perform experiments to answer specific aims of research programs supported by the National Institutes of Health and other funding sources. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2014-2324
- Interventional Tech - Chicago, IL
- Description: General Summary: Provides care and oversight of patients in the Holding Area of the Diagnostic Services Department under the auspices of the Radiologist. Actively interacts with patients and family members to assure they are properly prepared for their imaging exam and any issues or needs are addressed. Knowledgeable and proficient in the performance and processing of ECGs and provides secondary support of the ECG Departm...
Reference Code: 2014-2385
- Specialty Care RN Pediatric Dialysis - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN looking to bring your expertise to a Pediatric Dialysis Program? Consider an opportunity at a leading academic medical center!...
Reference Code: 2014-2382