Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- S R N A RESIDENT - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist (SRNA) performs duties relative to the administration of anesthesia as assigned by the Anesthesiologist and/or Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) commensurate with his/her level of training, knowledge and clinical skill. The SRNA exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures. Must have a BSN or higher. This...
Reference Code: 2013-0793
- Secretarial Coordinator Radiology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have three or more years of administrative experience working in a health care environment? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Secretarial Coordinator position in the Radiology Department. Position Highlights: Under supervision of the chair, the Secretarial Coordinator provi...
Reference Code: 2013-0668
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST I - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking a dynamic Medical Technologist Iwho exemplifies professionalism to join our General Microbiology team- ***2nd SHIFT***...
Reference Code: 2013-0097