Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RN Unit Based Per Diem - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced L&D RN passionate about bringing your expertise to an established L&D Unit at a leading academic medical center? If so, you are the right candidate for our Per Diem position! Position Highlights: Level III high risk Labor and Delivery Unit seeks to empower women in labor while integrating supportive lab...
Reference Code: 2014-1390
- RN Maternal Child Department Float - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN passionate about bringing your expertise to established maternal child units at a leading academic medical center If so, you are the right candidate for our RN Maternal Child Float Pool position! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-1292
- Quality Data Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Medical Staff Office at Rush University Medical Center is looking to hire a Quality Data Analyst! Position Highlights: The Quality Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the clinical outcomes process. This includes data management, data analysis, report generation, and education of staff. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vi...
Reference Code: 2014-1316