Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Clinical Dietitan - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights : The Clinical Dietitian functions independently and provides medical nutrition therapy for geriatric, pediatric, adolescent, and adult patients. This expertise in medical nutrition therapy is utilized to provide direct patient care, contribute to the health-care team, train nutrition students and participate in research studies. In addition, this clinician interacts daily with patients, physicians, nu...
Reference Code: 2014-2129
- RN Program Coordinator Colorectal Clinic - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN seeking a position in a brand new Surgical Clinic at Rush University Medical Group? If so, we invite you to explore our RN position in our Colo-Rectal Clinic Position Highlights: As an RN Coordinator you will be a key participant in our rapidly growing dynamic Colo-Rectal ambulatory care clinic setting....
Reference Code: 2014-2116
- Department Manager - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a detail-oriented professional with exceptional writing and multi-tasking skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Department Manager position in the Office of Student Affairs at Rush University. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-2149