Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Instructional Designer - Chicago, IL
- Description: The McCormick Education Center at Rush University Medical Center is looking for an Instructional Designer for their growing team! Position Highlights: Designs learning programs in collaboration with faculty or other subject matter experts for delivery in various modalities. Using rapid development authoring tools, assists in the development of course materials that are functional, intuitive, and consistent with sound inst...
Reference Code: 2014-1878
- Medical Technologist 1 Genetics Lab - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Medical Technologist passionate about bringing your expertise to a Cytogenetics Laboratory at a leading academic medical center? If so, you are the right candidate for our Medical Technologist position! Position Highlights: Opportunity to work in a full service Cytogenetics Laboratory...
Reference Code: 2014-1821
- Clinical Faculty RN CommunityMental Health - Chicago, IL
- Description: We are seeking a dynamic Clinical Faculty RN Community & Mental Health – College of Nursing who exemplifies professionalism to join our team- Position Highlights: Clinical faculty in the Rush University College of Nursing work under the guidance and direction of the course director and the department Associate Chairperson or Chairperson. The educational activities of the clinical faculty member are course-speci...
Reference Code: 2013-1936