Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Social Worker II Child Psych - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you passionate about bringing your expertise to a leading healthcare organization? Do you have 5 years or more years of psychiatric clinical experience with children and adolescents? If so, you are the right candidate for our Social Worker IIposition! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0431
- Patient Safety Consultant RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Patient Safety Consultant looking to bring your expertise and talents to a leading academic healthcare facility? Consider Rush’s Patient Safety Consultant position! POSITION HIGHLIGHTS...
Reference Code: 2013-0838
- Registered Nurse (Antepartum Postpartum Nursery) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN eager to bring your passion for OB to an established unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN New Life Family Center position! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2013-0874