Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Registered Nurse 2 GI - Chicago, IL
- Description: Registered Nurse, Endoscopy Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush University Medical Center is in the midst of Transformation to reconfigure our campus with new facilities, renovated buildings and adopting state-of-the-art new technologies. We are transforming the patient experience and setting new standards for quality of care. The cornerstone of this transformation is the opening of our new ho...
Reference Code: 2013-0689
- Leave Administrator Human Resources - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Under the general direction of the Benefits Manager, this position serves as primary contact for vendors, employees and managers concerning leave of absence requests and return to work process. Coordinates and provides case management for all leaves of absence, including STD, LTD, FMLA, personal and military; manages the evidence of insurability processes; and manages relationships with insurance com...
Reference Code: 2013-0644
- BED MANAGEMENT RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN, passionate about bringing your expertise to Bed Management? If so, you are the right candidate for our RN position in Bed Management! Position Highlights: Coordinates safe and efficient patient flow and appropriate patient placement using critic...
Reference Code: 2013-0693