Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Position Overview: The Staff Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and procedures. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2014-2071
- RN Ambulatory Dermatology Clinic - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an energetic, experienced RN with an interest in Dermatology? You may be the right candidate for our outpatient RN Clinical Coordinator position. Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-2031
- Nursing Assistant 2 12ETower (Cardiovascular Neurosurgical) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Nursing Student in a Baccalaureate or Masters Nursing program passionate about gaining clinical experience on a high acuity unit? If so, you may be the right candidate for our Nursing Assistant 2 position on 12E Tower ! Position Highlights: Join the Magnet nurses of Rush an...
Reference Code: 2014-2085