Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Research Coordinator Neurosurgery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Maintain a thorough and meticulous working knowledge of protocol schemas and requirements. Actively participate with physicians in recruitment of eligible patients/records review. Responsible for completion, submission and tracking of regulatory documents to the Rush IRB. Position Responsibilities:...
Reference Code: 2013-0663
- Patient Access Coordinator IPOP Registration - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have exemplary customer service skills and experience in a medical environment interacting with patients? We are seeking a Patient Access Coordinator to join our Patient Access (Inpatient and Outpatient Admitting) team! ***2nd shift 11:30a-8:00p**** Position Highlights: Collect and confirm patient demographics and financial information. Obtain, v...
Reference Code: 2013-0682
- RN Clinical Coordinator Cardiovascular Clinic - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN passionate about bringing your clinical skills to an established Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgery Clinic? If so, you are the right candidate for our new outpatient RN Clinical Coordinator position! POSITION...
Reference Code: 2013-0662