Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Executive Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized and proficient Executive Assistant with exceptional customer service and computer skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Executive Assistant position in the Human Patient Stimulation Center Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-2452
- Quality and Accreditation Manager RN - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an RN with Ambulatory and Hospital Regulatory experience wanting to share your expertise at a major Chicago academic medical center? Consider our Quality and Accreditation Manager RN position at Rush! Position Highlights Role is respon...
Reference Code: 2014-2396
- Clinical Data Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush Medical Center is seeking a Clinical Data Analyst! Position Highlights: The Analyst will support the clinical and business data analysis needs of the Department of Psychiatry & Road Home Program: Center for Veterans & their Families. The Analyst will assist clinical faculty and Principal Investigators to identify and gather necessary data that span operational through research needs and will build databases t...
Reference Code: 2014-2426