Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Administrative Fellow Executive Office - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush Administrative Fellowship Program 2014-2015 The Rush University Medical Center Administrative Fellowship Program is geared toward individuals who classify themselves as leaders, self-starters, and those who are interested in building a better understanding of health care management in an academic medical center. For a full and complete description of the Rush fellowship program and education requirements, please visi...
Reference Code: 2014-1321
- Administrative Assistant II (Philanthropy) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized and proficient Administrative Professional with exceptional writing and computer skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Administrative Assistant II position in the Philanthropy Department at Rush University Medical Center. Po...
Reference Code: 2014-1371
- Associate Director of Trustee and Principal Giving - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for an Associate Director of Trustee and Principal Giving. Working with the Senior Vice President/CDO, the Senior Director of Trustee and Principal Giving, and the Campaign Director to effectively manage the trustee and principal gifts program to meet institutional fundraising goals and objectives. The Associate Director participates in and coordinates the planning, d...
Reference Code: 2014-1341