Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- RN Unit Based Per Diem (RehabMedSurg 6NJRB) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN passionate about bringing your expertise to an established unit? If so, you are the right candidate for our Registry RN Rehab/Med/Surg position! Position Highlights: 6 North JRB is an 18 bed short term CARF accredited rehab/med/surg unit...
Reference Code: 2014-0334
- Clinical Nurse Navigator Breast Cancer Taskforce - Chicago, IL
- Description: CLINICAL NURSE NAVIGATOR BREAST CANCER TASKFORCE-RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER POSITION OVERVIEW The Clinical Nurse Navigator will work on Project Share,...
Reference Code: 2014-0155
- Student Pharmacy Tech II - Chicago, IL
- Description: Inpatient Student Pharmacy Technician Positions Available Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians at Rush University Medical Center work in the central pharmacy, pharmacy satellites and also staff in decentralized roles on the inpatient units. Pharmacists have various responsibilities including medication order verification, pharmacokinetic drug monitoring and answering drug information questions....
Reference Code: 2014-0302