Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Assistant ProfessorClinical Coordinator Perfusion Program - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced Perfusionist with Clinical Coordinator experience that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Assistant Professor/Clinical Coordinator- Perfusion Program position in the Rush University Perfusion Technology program ....
Reference Code: 2014-0584
- IS Desktop Field Technician - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: Provides customer support and incident remediation both on-site and via remote access. Effectively coordinates support tasks and activities in accordance with customer's schedule Assists with Level-1 Help Desk operations, and other Information Services teams with tasks and maintenance when needed. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to escalate 3rd-level incidents, following appropriate pro...
Reference Code: 2014-0099
- Obstetrical Surgical Tech - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a Certified Surgical Tech interested in an Obstetrical Setting? Consider a full time day shift position at Rush University Medical Center. The Obstetrical Technologist assists in patient care, surgical services, and delivery room services under the supervision of a registered nurse. The responsibility of this person is to carry out the function of the scrub role during surgical procedures, assists in deliveries, a...
Reference Code: 2014-0648