Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Certified Medical Assistant Plastic Surgery - Chicago, IL
- Description: Certified Medical Assistant, Family Medicine Full Time For more than a century and a half, Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois has provided superior health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America , Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. We’re educating tomorrow’s...
Reference Code: 2014-0963
- Pediatric Echo Tech (Temporary) - Chicago, IL
- Description: The Pediatric Cardiology Department at Rush University Medical Center is looking to bring on a Pediatric Echo Tech (Temporary)! Position Highlights: Must be able to independently perform echocardiographic procedures of common heart diseases according to standards set by the Echocardiography Laboratory and obtain accurate data with minimal supervision. This individual m...
Reference Code: 2014-1315
- Administrative Assistant II (Philanthropy) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized and proficient Administrative Professional with exceptional writing and computer skills that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Administrative Assistant II position in the Philanthropy Department at Rush University Medical Center. Po...
Reference Code: 2014-1371