Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Healthcare Research Assistant II - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Healthcare Research Assistant II to join our Preventive Medicine team at Rush University Medical Center! **THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION**...
Reference Code: 2014-0457
- Program Coordinator (College of Nursing) - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you a well-organized and proficient Administrative Professional with exceptional multi-tasking skills along with academic or healthcare expertise that is looking for a new opportunity to join a great team? If this describes you, you may be the right candidate for the Program Coordinator position in the College of Nursing Academic Affairs Department at Rush University Medical Center ....
Reference Code: 2014-1313
- Research Coordinator Assistant - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading health care organization? We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Research Coordinator Assistant to join our Clinical Nutrition team at Rush University Medical Center! General Summary:...
Reference Code: 2014-1421