Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Practice Administrator RN Urology - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you an experienced RN with business acumen passionate about bringing your expertise to a rapidly expanding Urology Practice? If so, you are the right candidate for our exciting Practice Administrator RN position! Position Highlights:...
Reference Code: 2014-1389
- Environmental Tech Part Time 2nd Shift - Chicago, IL
- Description: Environmental Technician – Part Time - 2nd Shift ***3 positions available*** Position Highlights: Under general supervision of an Environmental Services supervisor, cleans, maintains and services assigned areas throughout the medical Center. Position Responsibilities :...
Reference Code: 2014-1170
- Director Human Resource Technology and Analytics - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Director, Human Resource Technology and Analytics. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Human Resource Operations, the Director, HR Technology and Analytics develops the HR technology infrastructure and service delivery strategy for the HR organization and optimizes all HR systems and business processes. The Director works with organizational leaders, bus...
Reference Code: 2014-1527