Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
Nursing, Healthcare, and Hospital Jobs at Rush Medical Center
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Nurse Practitioner PsychiatryRoad Home Program - Chicago, IL
- Description: Rush University Medical Center presents an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner for the Department of Psychiatry/Road Home Program .The Road Home Program is a Center for Veterans and their Families is recruiting a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to assess and treat veterans and their family members in a multidisciplinary outpatient practice setting. The Nurse Practitioner will play an integral role on the psychia...
Reference Code: 2015-0023
- Pharmacy Tech III Specialty Pharmacy - Chicago, IL
- Description: Pharmacy Tech III, Specialty Pharmacy Full Time Position Description: The Pharmacy Technician III, under the direction of the Assoc Director – Specialty Pharmacy and under the general supervision of registered pharmacists, performs duties such as prescription data entry, labeling, preparing and filling of medication orders for patients of the Specialty Pharmacy. Obtaining prior authorization for prescriptions and s...
Reference Code: 2015-0130
- Sr HR Consultant Recruiter - Chicago, IL
- Description: SR. HR CONSULTANT - RECRUITER Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country, Rush University Medical Center is an outstanding place to enhance your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care. We are seeking a dynamic, high-performing recruitment professional who is passionate about furthering that goal through talent management, recruitment, and delivering a world-class candidate e...
Reference Code: 2015-0212