Jobs and Careers at Rush University Medical Center
Join the Future of Medicine.
Your search has brought you to Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. For more than a century and a half, Rush has provided world-class health care to hundreds of thousands of people. Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush is an outstanding place to build your career. Rush offers a collaborative environment that fosters innovation, strives for excellence, nurtures respect for others, and ensures accountability in delivering world-class care to our patients. We’re educating tomorrow’s health care professionals, researching new and more advanced treatment options, transforming our facilities and investing in new technologies—all with the goal of improving patient care now and into the future. Join an organization committed to shaping the future of health care—and discover what your career could be.
RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER currently has the following recent openings. Jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often to find a career that is right for you.
- Patient Access Coordinator - Chicago, IL
- Description: Do you have exemplary customer service skills and experience in medical environment interacting with patients? We are seeking a dynamic Patient Access Coordinator to join our Patient Access Department at Rush University Medical Center! *** This is a third shift position, 10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. *** *Must be available to work weekends and holidays*...
Reference Code: 2014-2156
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow - Chicago, IL
- Description: Are you interested in joining a leading healthcare organization? We are seeking a dynamic Post-Doctoral Research Fellow to join our Pharmacology team at Rush University Medical Center! Position Highlights: The Post-Doctoral Research Fellow conducts independen...
Reference Code: 2014-2163
- IS Manager of Medical Digital Imaging - Chicago, IL
- Description: Position Highlights: The Manager of Medical Digital Imaging is responsible for the design and management of the institutions digital imaging systems, enterprise archive and voice recognition systems. The Manager will oversee the design, selection, implementation, optimization and support of all enterprise systems as well as provide technical oversight of the design, implementation and optimization of all departmental digi...
Reference Code: 2014-2170